Owen J. Roberts HS (PA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Alexa Vogelman Commits to Syracuse University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Owen J. Roberts High School (PA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Alexa Vogelman of NXT Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Owen J. Roberts High School (Chester Springs, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: 2018 Athlete of the year Owen J Roberts 2019 All-Star team US Nationals 2019 Philly Winter Showcase All-Star 2019 Philly Winter Showcase MVP 2020 Under Armour 150 2020 Under Armour All-American Command Team 2021 Varsity Lacrosse starter 2021 1st team Pac-10 Lacrosse 2021 Offensive Player of the year OJR 2021 US All-American (Lacrosse) 2021 Atlantic Showcase All-Star Team 2021 Atlantic Showcase MVP 2021 Under Armour 150 2021 Under Armour 150 All-Star 2021 Under Armour All-American Highlight Team
Academic honors: Academic: 2019- Honor Role 2020- Honor Role 2021- Honor Role GPA: Unweighted: 3.89/4 Weighted 4.364/5 Community Service: Completed 5 hours at The Camphill School, cooking for special needs students who attend the school. Have completed two hours of community service for members of the Owen J Roberts Community.
Expected major: Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Why did you choose Syracuse University, Women's D1? "I chose to continue my lacrosse and academic career at Syracuse University because of the opportunities the University provides for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all my coaches and family that have helped and supported me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Florida, University of Michigan, University of Maryland, Ohio State University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexa Vogelman on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: