Conestoga HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Kate Galica Commits to the UVA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Conestoga High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Kate Galica of NXT Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Virginia (UVA).

High school: Conestoga High School (Wayne, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: University of Virginia (UVA)
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Varsity as a Freshman, Starting Varsity Player All-Central League (‘21), 1st Team All-Mainline (‘21), 1st Team All-Area USA Lacrosse Mag POW March 21, 2021, 1st Team, Midfield MVP(‘21), PASLA BO player of the year award (‘21), All American (‘21) USL National Philly Team 1 2021 Under Amour 150 All-Star Team NXT Philly Summer Showcase All-Star Team(‘19, ‘20)
Academic honors: CHS Student Council Member ‘Live Like Blaine’ Leadership Conference ’19, ‘20 CHS Service and Leadership Award 2019 2021 First Honor roll
Why did you choose the University of Virginia (UVA), Women's D1? "I loved the players, coaches, and campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, friends and coaches that made me the player i am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kate Galica on her commitment to the University of Virginia (UVA). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: