Christchurch School (VA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Nolan Gilmartin Commits to SUNY Albany

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Christchurch School (VA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Nolan Gilmartin of Richmond Hawks 2023 AA Hofmeister has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY at Albany.

High school: Christchurch School (Richmond, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: SUNY at Albany
Club team: Richmond Hawks 2023 AA Hofmeister, Warthogs Box Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Apex 60 All-Star Class of 2023 (Black Team) 2021 The Players Series Showcase 2023 Team Selection 2021 NLF Futures at IMG Academy 2023 Team 4 2021 Under Armor Callback Academy Team 3 2021 Adrenaline Elite Fall Showcase 2021 Apex Rambo's Attackman Showcase Selection 2021 Apex First Look Showcase Selection 2021 Apex 60 Summer Finale Selection 2020 Apex 60 Summer Finale Selection All-CruitCast 2023 Team 2019 Naptown National Challenge (Recognized as one of the top 5 Attackmen) 2019 Iron Eagle Award for the Top Godwin High School JV Lacrosse player as an 8th Grader 2018 Maverik National Lacrosse Classic Team Ontario Canada 2017 Brine National Lacrosse Classic Team Virginia 2016 Brine National Lacrosse Classic Team Virginia - All-Star List
Academic honors: A-B honor role Freshman and Sophomore year.
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose SUNY at Albany, Men's D1? "UAlbany had everything I was looking for in a school and lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my mom and dad for all the love and support they’ve given me throughout this journey. I would also like to thank my Richmond Hawks coaches, Christchurch coaches, and my Benedictine coaches for everything they have done to support me through this process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Ohio State, Rutgers, Hobart & William Smith, Richmond and High Point."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Nolan Gilmartin on his commitment to SUNY at Albany. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: