Millbrook School (NY) 2022 Midfield Matt Sardo Commits to MSMU

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Millbrook School (NY) 2022 Midfield Matt Sardo of Predators Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High school: Millbrook School (Millbrook, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield
College committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club team: Predators Lacrosse, LI Sting
Lacrosse honors: All conference in high school, the leading scorer on the team.
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Men's D1? "I felt that Mount St. Mary’s was the best fit for me, also I felt wanted by Coach Gravante and Coach Giblin. They both have tons of experience coaching lacrosse and I think that the Mount is the right place for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanna thank my parents, as well my high school coach’s, Mark Castellano and Joe Streany. Also, I wanna thank all my summer coaches, Mike Solazzo and Paul Santavicca from the Predators Lacrosse club. As well as Kevin Donovan and Ken Miller from LI Sting. Lastly huge shoutout to my older brother for training with me all these years as well as my sister feeding me in the yard when I needed her."
What other colleges did you consider? "Sacred Heart, Wagner, LIU."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Matt Sardo on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: