Mars Area HS (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Wesley Scurci Commits to Lindenwood University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Mars Area HS (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Wesley Scurci of True Pittsburgh has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Mars Area HS (Mars, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Club team: True Pittsburgh, True National Green
Lacrosse honors: US Club Lax Player to Watch
Academic honors: 4.1 GPA, High Honor Roll, German NHS, 3 AP classes, 5 CHS classes
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Men's D2? "I chose Lindenwood because the coaches and campus made me feel at home. It is the perfect size college for me and I believe I will excel as a player and person on this team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my teammates, coaches, and family for everything over the past 13 years, but most importantly, I want to thank my Dad for the long car rides, belief in me and drive to push me to be the best person and player I can be at all times."
What other colleges did you consider? "Canisius, RIT, Gettysburg, Mercer,"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Wesley Scurci on his commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: