Amity Regional HS (CT) 2022 Defense Kalliopi Maniatis Commits to Stonehill College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Amity Regional High School (CT) 2022 Defense Kalliopi Maniatis of Nor'easter Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stonehill College.

High school: Amity Regional High School (Woodbridge, CT)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Stonehill College
Club team: Nor'easter Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour All America Shake School Top 5 Defender All SCC Defender Defensive MVP of Amity Varsity Lacrosse Call Back Academy Defender
Academic honors: Honor Roll every semester in High School Nominated for Spanish Honor Society Nominated for English Honor Society Community Dining Room (fed the hungry) ASP (Appalachia Service Project) built homes Organized food bags for community outreach
Why did you choose Stonehill College, Women's D2? "I chose Stonehill because of Coach Conover! She was the first Coach to make me feel like, I want her to lead me the next four years! I also knew the ability to receive a top education and play very competitive lacrosse could both be achieved at Stonehill!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who helped me accomplish this awesome achievement! I want to thank my parents, sisters & brother, Coach DeRosa(High School Coach), Coach El (High School Coach), Coach Ward of UpWard Human Performance(Strength & Conditioning of body & mind) and all my friends & teammates!!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kalliopi Maniatis on her commitment to Stonehill College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: