South Windsor HS (CT) 2022 Attack, Midfield Maliya Haddock Commits to Iona College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: South Windsor High School (CT) 2022 Attack, Midfield Maliya Haddock of Lax Plus Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Iona College.

High school: South Windsor High School (South Windsor , CT)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Iona College
Club team: Lax Plus Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 1st Team All State (Class L) All Conference Team 2019, 2021 60+ Goals
Academic honors: All Academic Team 2018-2021
Why did you choose Iona College, Women's D1? "Iona College was exactly what I was looking for after my previous de- commitment with The University of Hartford. Their division change was unfortunately the reason I had to de-commit and get back into the recruiting process. At first it was extremely unmotivating to be a committed player, to all of a sudden an un-committed player in the middle of my junior year season . However, I knew I still wanted to play in college so I never gave up despite all my obstacles. When I got into contact with Iona, I instantly had a good feeling about it. The coaching staff and overall community was just so welcoming. I’m so excited to be apart of their family and get going with the team!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maliya Haddock on her commitment to Iona College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: