MacArthur High School (NY) 2022 Attack John Rebaudo Commits to Seton Hill University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: MacArthur High School (NY) 2022 Attack John Rebaudo of Recon Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Seton Hill University.

High school: MacArthur High School (Levittown , NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Seton Hill University
Club team: Recon Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Blue Chip 2019 Nassau County Top 50 Players 2021 20-21Long Island Watch List of Top Players
Academic honors: National Honor Society High Honor Roll Shootout For Soldiers US Wheelchair Lacrosse Volunteer Special Needs Lacrosse Vounteer PAL 2nd Grade Lacrosse Assistant Coach Volunteer PAL Referee
Expected major: Elementary Education and Teaching
Why did you choose Seton Hill University, Men's D2? "I choose Seton Hill because of the coaches, the real feel of a family and program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my mom who gave me the opportunity to fulfill my dream of playing college lacrosse. My MacArthur High School coaches who helped me grow and develop into the player I am. Finally, my Recon Club coaches for their support and coaching."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates John Rebaudo on his commitment to Seton Hill University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: