Radnor HS (PA) 2022 Midfield Mark McKeon Commits to Penn State University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Radnor High School (PA) 2022 Midfield Mark McKeon of Mesa Boys Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State (PSU).

High school: Radnor High School (Radnor , PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Penn State (PSU)
Club team: Mesa Boys Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Senior Captain, 1st team All Main Line, 2nd team All Central League,
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Penn State (PSU), Men's D1? "Always been a dream of mine to play for PSU and to play for Coach Tambroni"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to both my parents for always supporting me and helping me every step of the way throughout the years. Thank you to all my coaches over the years, specifically Coach Begier, Coach Sims, Coach Petrone, Coach Ryan, Coach McCall, Lar, Pogo, Yeager, and most importantly Coach Samson."
What other colleges did you consider? "UMass, Bryant, High Point."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Mark McKeon on his commitment to Penn State (PSU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: