Bethel Park (PA) 2022 Goalie Owen Peters Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bethel Park (PA) 2022 Goalie Owen Peters of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High school: Bethel Park (Bethel Park, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club, Low and Away Pittsburgh
Lacrosse honors: US Lacrosse All-American, All-WPIAL, All-Conference, Platinum Cup Blackcard All-star, and 2x Liberty National Showcase All-star
Expected major: Sports Studies
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Men's D1? "Mount St. Mary's University is the best fit for me athletically and academically. I have much respect for the staff, lacrosse program and university. The lacrosse program is building something special there, and I want to be a part of it. My family is thrilled to have me three-and-a-half hours away so they can easily visit and watch all the home games. When I toured Mount St. Mary’s, I was able to meet one of the sports management professors. I learned I would possibly be able to intern with Baltimore-area professional teams, which sparked my interest even more."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, coaches, and teammates who have helped supported me throughout this process."
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered UMass, Towson, Bryant, Robert Morris, Saint Joseph's, Cabrini, and Seton Hill."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Owen Peters on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: