Salesianum School (DE) 2022 Defense Grady Pigford Commits to Neumann University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum School (DE) 2022 Defense Grady Pigford of Phantoms Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High school: Salesianum School (Hockessin , DE)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Neumann University
Club team: Phantoms Lacrosse Club
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "It was the best fit for me and checked off all my boxes."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank all the coaches that have helped me reach this point in my career. I want to thank my parents for helping me be in the best position possible. I want to thank my friends for pushing me to be the best person I can be."
What other colleges did you consider? "Albright university, Arcadia university,"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Grady Pigford on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: