Pennridge HS (PA) 2022 Defense Amelia Loughery Commits to Liberty University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pennridge High School (PA) 2022 Defense Amelia Loughery of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Liberty University.

High school: Pennridge High School (Perkasie, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Liberty University
Club team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Suburban One First Team All-League
Academic honors: Distinguished Honor Roll National Honor Society
Expected major: Biomedical Sciences, General
Why did you choose Liberty University, Women's D1? "I chose Liberty first off because of the school. I just love everything about it the campus, the academics, and that it is a Christian school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, family, coaches, teammates, and most importantly God."
What other colleges did you consider? "Messiah University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Amelia Loughery on her commitment to Liberty University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: