Cardinal Mooney Catholic HS (FL) 2021 Attack, Midfield Chloe Webber Commits to SBU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School (FL) 2021 Attack, Midfield Chloe Webber of True Lacrosse Girls Florida has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at St. Bonaventure University.

High school: Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School (Sarasota, FL)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: St. Bonaventure University
Club team: True Lacrosse Girls Florida, Lax Maniax
Lacrosse honors: Senior Captain Varsity Athletic Award Cardinal Mooney Lacrosse Most Valuable Player Cardinal Mooney Lacrosse Best Attack 2021 Girls Tampa Lax All-Star Team 2021 Girls All-Star Overall MVP 2021 HT Preps Lacrosse Honoree 2021 Girls All-Region Team Patrick Gaffney Outstanding Student-Athlete Scholarship Fund 61 goals, 25 assists (10th in the state of FL for points) Tampa Lax Leaderboard Top 10 (4th in points, 5th in goals, 6th in assists) Sarasota Athlete of the Week (February 25)
Academic honors: Cardinal Mooney High School National Honor Society President’s Education Awards Program Patrick Gaffney Scholarship Fund First Honors with Distinction Chemistry Achievement Award Geometry Achievement Award
Expected major: Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Why did you choose St. Bonaventure University, Women's D1? "I chose St. Bonaventure because of the small school feeling, the competitive athletics and academics, and the beautiful campus!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special Thank you to Coach LeeAnn from Lax Maniax for helping me with the entire recruiting process. Thank you to my family for all the support and thank you to my teammates for pushing me to be better every single day. I couldn't have done it without the help of every coach I have worked with, thank you for teaching me how to be a better player and person."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Chloe Webber on her commitment to St. Bonaventure University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: