Middletown HS (MD) 2022 Attack Renee Washart Commits to Ursinus College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Middletown High School (MD) 2022 Attack Renee Washart of Renegades Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Ursinus College.

High school: Middletown High School (Middletown, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Ursinus College
Club team: Renegades Girls Lacrosse, Maryland Select 22
Academic honors: Honor roll, Science National Honor Society, Key Club
Why did you choose Ursinus College, Women's D3? "I chose Ursinus College because it’s a great school that will allow me to grow academically and athletically with a great pre-med program and a great team culture. Walking on campus made me feel at home."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Renee Washart on her commitment to Ursinus College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: