Mattituck HS (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Rileigh Frend Commits to SUNY College at Plattsburgh

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mattituck High School (NY) 2022 Def, Mid Rileigh Frend of Long Island Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Plattsburgh.

High school: Mattituck High School (Laurel, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: SUNY College at Plattsburgh
Club team: Long Island Yellow Jackets
Lacrosse honors: 2019 NYSPHSAA Champion, 2018 & 2019 Suffolk County Champion, MVP in the 2019-20 and 2020-21 season for LI Yellow Jackets, Two and a half year varsity player, Only 2022 female athlete selected to play at the varsity level in 2019, Plays for the organization ranked #2 in the nation, Named Captain of the Long Island Women Ducks, Asked to play two years above my age for the club Mama'z Girls, Starter on Varsity and for the Long Island Yellow Jackets
Academic honors: 4x Student of the Month, Current High Honor Roll Student, 2020 DECA Regional Qualifier and State Champion, Named President of FFA
Expected major: Nursing Administration
Why did you choose SUNY College at Plattsburgh, Women's D3? "I chose to pursue my athletic and academic career at Plattsburgh State because of the amazing education they offer and the level their team plays at. Every player and coach on this has the same goal in mind and that is to win, they are hard workers and when I stepped on their field I felt at home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, coaches, and teammates for pushing me to be my very best and helping me achieve my dream of playing lacrosse at that next level."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rileigh Frend on her commitment to SUNY College at Plattsburgh. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: