Milford Senior High school (DE) 2021 Faceoff Bryce Wells Commits to DE Technical Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Milford Senior High school (DE) 2021 Faceoff Bryce Wells has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware Technical Community College.

High school: Milford Senior High school (Milford, DE)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: Delaware Technical Community College
Club Team: Saltwater Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Freshman year Honorable mention all-conference, Sophomore year second-team all-conference, and won MVP for Milford.
Academic honors: Honor roll 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th, All state academics 10th grade
Expected major: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Why did you choose Delaware Technical Community College, Men's Jr.? "I chose Del Tech because of the seed program it’s a great opportunity to figure out what I really want to do. And a lot of my friends are on the lacrosse team so it was a good fit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for all they have done for me and my coaches."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was looking at some small D2 and D3 schools but in the end, Del tech was the place I wanted to be."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Bryce Wells on his commitment to Delaware Technical Community College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below:

Last edited by JesLax1; .