Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz Commits to SUNY College at Cortland

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz of Hitmen Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Luhi (Glen Head, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Hitmen Lacrosse
Expected major: Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "Cortland gives me the best of both worlds for lacrosse and academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am beyond grateful to God, my family, teachers, friends, and coaches for all the support throughout the years. I am super pumped for my future to play at Cortland and what is to come."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Josue Cruz on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: