Tappan Zee HS (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Kellie Linehan Commits to American University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Tappan Zee High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Kellie Linehan of Cobra Kai Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at American University.

High school: Tappan Zee High School (Blauvelt, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: American University
Club team: Cobra Kai Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All Section 2019 Hudson Valley National Team Apex Showcase All-Star Team
Academic honors: National Honor Society
Why did you choose American University, Women's D1? "It is a perfect fit athletically and academically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches who helped me and my teammates and parents."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kellie Linehan on her commitment to American University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: