Fallston HS (MD) 2022 Goalie Summer Eddinger Commits to Belmont Abbey College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Fallston High School (MD) 2022 Goalie Summer Eddinger of Redshirts Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Belmont Abbey College.

High school: Fallston high school (Fallston, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Belmont Abbey College
Club team: Redshirts Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Johns Hopkins Queen of the turf champions Bucknell Tournament champions Represented Maryland in the regional showcase
Academic honors: 4.0 GPA currently Honor roll all years of high school
Expected major: Criminology
Why did you choose Belmont Abbey College, Women's D2? "When I first stepped on campus for prospect day I was immediately drawn in by the overall environment on campus. The coaching staff (Coach Lewis and Coach Kelly) really made me feel welcome. I loved everything about Belmont Abbey and I feel it’s the school that is the best fit for me not only athletically but academically as well! I am so excited to continue my career as a student-athlete at Belmont Abbey college!!."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanted to thank all of my friends and teammates for supporting me throughout the years. Thank you to all of my coaches who have gotten me to this point and giving me the opportunity to continue my career as a student-athlete, and a special thank you to my dad who has pushed me to be the best person on and off the field. My dad has supported me since day 1 and I couldn’t be more thankful!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Summer Eddinger on her commitment to Belmont Abbey College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: