Coatesville Area Senior HS (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Marley Rhymes Commits to La Salle University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Coatesville Area Senior Highschool (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Marley Rhymes of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at La Salle University.

High school: Coatesville Area Senior Highschool (Coatesville, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: La Salle University
Club team: PA Express Lacrosse
Academic honors: National Honors Society
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose La Salle University, Women's D1? "The team and school felt like home as soon as I stepped on campus! It felt like a great fit to grow as a student-athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates that have pushed me this far!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Marley Rhymes on her commitment to La Salle University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: