West Chester East HS (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Aidan Long Commits to Montclair State University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: West Chester East High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Aidan Long of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Montclair State University.

High school: West Chester East High School (West Chester, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Montclair State University
Club team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All ChesMont Selection 2019
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Montclair State University, Men's D3? "I was looking for a large state university experience offering great academics with an opportunity to play highly competitive DIII lacrosse. Montclair State simply checked all the boxes."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all my coaches throughout my development years from West Chester Youth Lax, coach Holmes at Fusion, coach Licht at MSU, and especially my High School coach, Jim Schorn for always supporting my growth as a player."
What other colleges did you consider? "Widener, Stockton, Elizabethtown and York."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Aidan Long on his commitment to Montclair State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: