Lynbrook Senior High School (NY) 2021 Goalie Madison Marchetta Commits to Adelphi University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lynbrook Senior High School (NY) 2021 Goalie Madison Marchetta of LI Empire Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Adelphi University.

High school: Lynbrook Senior High School (Lynbrook, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Adelphi University
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse
Academic honors: National Honor Society
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Adelphi University, Women's D2? "I have always looked up to my club coaches that played at Adelphi. My cousins have also played and set multiple records at AU. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my family, friends and coaches for their guidance through this journey."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cortland"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Marchetta on her commitment to Adelphi University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: