Red Hook High School (NY) 2022 Attack, Defense Anastasia Giannoulis Commits to Wilmington University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Red Hook High School (NY) 2022 Attack, Defense Anastasia Giannoulis of Yellow Jackets North Rockland has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wilmington University.

High school: Red Hook High School (Red Hook, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Defense
College committed to: Wilmington University
Club team: Yellow Jackets North Rockland
Lacrosse honors: 2018 and 2019 Section IX Honorable Mention, Varsity player since 7th grade, Starter in 8th grade on Varsity, 3rd leading scorer Freshman year, NorthStar Invitational Participant 2019
Academic honors: Full Honors Student, High Honor Roll all of High School, 94 Average
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Wilmington University, Women's D2? "Coach Day is just such an incredible human being and a great coach. He is going to do a lot with the program in these next few years. The girls on the team are just amazing people too. Academically, I feel that WilmU was the best fit since the class sizes are small and there is always an online option!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, my little sister, my family, my friends, and my coaches (especially Robert Brucken, Mike Drab, and Liz Trojan) for supporting me throughout this journey and helping me grow as a person and player! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Georgian Court University, Franklin Pierce University, Lebanon Valley College, SUNY Potsdam, and Framingham State University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Anastasia Giannoulis on her commitment to Wilmington University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: