Pope John Paul II (PA) 2021 Defense, Midfield Kasie Costalas Commits to Rowan University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pope John Paul II (PA) 2021 Defense, Midfield Kasie Costalas of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rowan University.

High school: Pope John Paul II (Royersford, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Rowan University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: varsity lacrosse player since freshman year, varsity field hockey player since junior year
Academic honors: 4 years distinguished honors, all honors and AP classes
Expected major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose Rowan University, Women's D3? "Rowan was such a perfect match for me from an academic standpoint as well as other aspects. When I got to learn more about the incredible coaching staff, campus, and lacrosse team, I realized it was the perfect school for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share?"Thank you so much to my incredible coaches for always pushing me to be better and for their incredible commitment to myself and my teammates. Thank you to my brother and my dad for never hesitating to push me to be my best through only the most hands on approaches as well as both of my parents for their support and under appreciated commitment."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kasie Costalas on her commitment to Rowan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: