Springfield High School (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Connor Roche Commits to Virginia Military Institute

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Springfield High School (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Connor Roche of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: Springfield High School (Springfield, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: One Percent Showcase attendee, National All Star Games attendee
Academic honors: Student Council 3.8 GPA 3 AP, 2 Hn classes
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "I wanted to have an opportunity to receive a great education while preparing to serve my country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to Coach Lemieux, Coach Adolph, Coach McKinney and HHH, along with everyone else who had a part in my journey here."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Roche on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: