Commack High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Defense Samantha Pugh Commits to Adelphi University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Commack High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Defense Samantha Pugh of LI Legacy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Adelphi University.

High school: Commack High School (Commack, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Adelphi University
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UnD1sputed Showcase All-Star, All Division, All Rookie of Suffolk County, Heart and Hustle Award, FLG Selected Super Soph, One of the FLG named Honorable Mention top 2021 Female Midfielders
Academic honors: National Honor Society ASL Honor Society High Honor Roll Scholar Athlete Awards
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Adelphi University, Women's D2? "I loved the coaches and the campus. The lacrosse team is an incredible program and it is so exciting to look forward to being apart of a team that’s had so much success and won championships. It is close enough to home for my parents to come see me play yet I am able to be far enough away to get the college experience."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank all my coaches like Melissa Read, Jill Oak and Steve Levy for always pushing me and supporting me throughout this journey. I want to also thank Coach Chris Gill for his constant support and confidence on and off the field. And of course I wouldn’t be anywhere without my amazing family. Without all of these people standing by me, I would have never been the person or player I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercy College, Binghamton, SUNY Cortland, & Marist College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Samantha Pugh on her commitment to Adelphi University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: