Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli Commits to Villanova University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Episcopal Academy (Newtown Sq, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I chose Villanova University because it has a been a dream school of mine since I was younger. The amazing campus, the excellent academics, and the wonderful people. All of theses made it easy to finalize my decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank family, most importantly my parents and my brothers for pushing me to be my best. I would also like to thank all of my coaches, teammates, and friends for helping me get to where I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bella Piselli on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: