St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall Commits to Mercy College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall of Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercy College.

High school: St. John the Baptist DHS (West Islip, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Mercy College
Club team: Express Lacrosse
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Mercy College, Men's D2? "Mercy had everything I was looking for academically, athletically, and socially."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I can’t say enough words to thank everyone that has supported me in everything I do. First I would to thank all the Express Coaches, Coach CoachC, Coach DeMeo, and Coach Leghart. I would like to also thank my current teammates (and every other teammate I took field with). Thanks for always pushing me and being such great friends. A special thanks to Coach Levine and the Mercy staff for this amazing opportunity so I continue on with my lacrosse career. And lastly, to my parents...thanks for always pushing me to become the very best version of myself! I love you all!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercyhurst, Limestone, Molloy, Merrimack"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Abrahall on his commitment to Mercy College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: