Paul D. Schreiber HS (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Jared Morales Commits to Stony Brook University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Paul D. Schreiber High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Jared Morales of LI Outlaws Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Paul D. Schreiber High School (Port Washington, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: LI Outlaws Lacrosse
Academic honors: Principals honor roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Men's D1? "I knew since 6th grade that I wanted to be a Division 1 lacrosse player so I did anything I can to get recruited. I went to a bunch of prospect days and the coaches at Stony Brook showed the most interest in me. I agreed to visit and realized Stony Brook has everything I’m looking for and I could tell I would love it, so I accepted my offer and committed."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this process. Special thanks to Coach Kenny, Coach Neal and Coach Carroll, and my parents for giving me this amazing opportunity."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rutgers, St. Joes, Wagner, & Binghamton"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jared Morales on his commitment to Stony Brook University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: