Deer Park High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Kylie Kuhn Commits to Siena College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Deer Park High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Kylie Kuhn of Lax On Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Siena College.

High school: Deer Park High School (Deer Park, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Siena College
Club team: Lax On Elite
Lacrosse honors: Lacrosse 2020: Named to U.S. Club Lacrosse Top 2022, @LongIslandLaxRecruits Blue Chip Selection (Midfield and defense), Long Island Lacrosse Showcase All-Star. Lacrosse 2019: Started every game as a 9th grader. Unsung hero, Scholar-Athlete, Newsday Key player. Top 40 Sophomores on Long Island Watch List. Lacrosse 2018: Started every varsity game as an 8th grader. Scholar Athlete, Newsday Key Player.
Academic honors: Spanish Honor Society, Math Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Gold honor roll, scholar athlete, Spanish honor society director of community service, Breakfast of champions award winner, student of the month, DECA principles of finance state qualifier, 4.0/4.0 unweighted GPA, in all AP and Honors programs.
Why did you choose Siena College, Women's D1? "I chose Siena College for many reasons. I wanted to play lacrosse at the highest level and the school seemed like a perfect fit for me. Siena has an amazing lacrosse program and has what I am interested in studying. After talking with the current players on the team and the coaching staff, I knew that Siena would be a perfect fit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am so thankful for my all of my coaches and family that have helped me along the way. My lacrosse, basketball, and cross country coaches have helped me so much throughout this process."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kylie Kuhn on her commitment to Siena College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: