Rancocas Valley Regional High School (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Mekelsey Montgomery Commits to Tampa

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rancocas Valley Regional High School (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Mekelsey Montgomery of South Jersey Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Tampa.

High school: Rancocas Valley Regional High School (Mount Holly, NJ)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: The University of Tampa
Club team: South Jersey Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Burlington County Scholastic League All Star
Academic honors: National Honor Society; National French Honor Society; St. Peter’s Church: lay reader, acolyte, and usher; Community Service: Soup kitchen volunteer, Prepare meals and sleeping quarters for homeless, Supported causes such as Alzheimer’s and Autism, Support for our Veterans
Why did you choose The University of Tampa, Women's D2? "First, I wanted a competitive academic environment. Second, I wanted to be apart of a program that would compete for a National Championship. I also wanted a larger school in the South. I love the team dynamic, the coaching staff, and the school itself. I couldn’t be happier and more excited to have ended up at Tampa."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and three older-lacrosse-playing sisters, coaches, and teammates who have encouraged me, believed in me, and pushed me along the way!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mekelsey Montgomery on her commitment to The University of Tampa. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: