Henderson High School (PA) 2022 Attack Delaney Turner Commits to Old Dominion University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Henderson High School (PA) 2022 Attack Delaney Turner of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Old Dominion University.

High school: Henderson High School (West Chester, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Old Dominion University
Club team: PA Express Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Freshman Varsity starter for both field hockey and lacrosse, Sophomore and Junior Varsity starter for field hockey, winner of the American Legion award, selected to compete at the Brine All American National Lacrosse Classic in 2017 (Champions) , selected to compete in the Maverick All American National Lacrosse Classic in 2018 (without having to try out), and in 2019 (without having to try out; champions), selected to compete in the 2020 WPLL Futures Summit for Pennsylvania Region, made All Star team at NXT Girls Philly Summer Showcase in 2020, selected for Nike Elite 120 Lacrosse Combine 2020, NXT Girls Philly Fall Showcase All Star 2020
Academic honors: Honor roll, 4 AP classes
Why did you choose Old Dominion University, Women's D1? "I chose Old Dominion because it offers everything I ever wanted in a university. Not only does it have strong academics and an amazing location, Old dominion has an amazing lacrosse program built on team oriented ideals. Coach Holt was nothing but welcoming throughout the whole process and after talking with some of the current players, I knew I wanted to be apart of this team. It is a special community and I am beyond excited to be a monarch!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my two club coaches, Coach Kaplan and Coach Kropp for shaping me into the player and person I am today. I would not be half the athlete I am without their guidance. I would also like to thank my high school coach, Lauren Mullen, for helping me and giving me advice during this crazy process. Lastly, I would like to thank my family for always being there for me and supporting me. Through the crazy travel schedule they always stayed my my side and made sacrifices so I could compete playing the sport I love."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Delaney Turner on her commitment to Old Dominion University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: