Holy Cross Prep Academy (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Chase Young Commits to Quinnipiac University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Holy Cross Prep Academy (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Chase Young of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Quinnipiac University.

High school: Holy Cross Prep Academy (Delran, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Quinnipiac University
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 NXT Philly Showcase All Star team
Academic honors: 2020 National Honors Society 2018, 2019, and 2020 honor roll 2018, 2019, and 2020 Scholar Athlete I have worked every week for 5 years, one on one with a special needs student. I attend his weekly speech therapy sessions to help him with communication and social skills using assistive technology.
Expected major: Engineering
Why did you choose Quinnipiac University, Men's D1? "I chose Quinnipiac because of their great academics, as well as their excellent lacrosse program. I wanted a north east school, small to mid size with an engineering major."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, my freedom coaches, my high school coaches, and all the trainers I have had along the way."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Chase Young on his commitment to Quinnipiac University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: