Broadneck High School (MD) 2022 Attack Julia Sokolowski Commits to Florida Southern College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Broadneck High School (MD) 2022 Attack Julia Sokolowski of Maryland United Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Southern College.

High school: Broadneck High School (Annapolis, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Florida Southern College
Club team: Maryland United Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Under Armour All-American Junior Spotlight Showcase, 2019 Under Armour Underclass All-American Baltimore Command Team, 2019 Under Armour Underclass All-American Tournament Champion, 2020 All-Star Team selection at James Madison University Rising Stars Clinic, 2019 All-Star Team selection at Jacksonville University Winter Camp, 2018 All-Star Team selection at Penn State University Summer Camp, Varsity Lacrosse in High School
Academic honors: Ranked in the top 5% of my class National Honor Society (NHS), National Society for High School Scholars (NSHSS), Superintendent's Honor Roll (throughout high school), Scored 4/5 on AP Government Exam, Won 3rd place in county science fair- Materials & Bio-engineering category
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Florida Southern College, Women's D2? "Florida Southern is a high academic school, which is a great academic fit for my major. Since I plan to go to PT school, this was important. Florida Southern is also a great athletic fit because they have an extremely competitive lacrosse program. Coach Reber is amazing and a big part of why I chose Florida Southern. Being in sunny Florida with palm trees was also important to me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for supporting me at ALL my games and giving me the tools and opportunities needed to be successful. Also, my amazing coaches and teammates for growing my love for the game each day and making me better; as a player and a person."
What other colleges did you consider? "James Madison University, High Point University, Jacksonville University, University of Florida, Tampa University, Towson University, George Mason, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), University of Cincinnati, Ohio State"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Julia Sokolowski on her commitment to Florida Southern College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: