Half Hollow Hills East (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Alyssa Studdert Commits to Cal Berkeley

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Half Hollow Hills East (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Alyssa Studdert of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cal Berkeley.

High school: Half Hollow Hills East (Dix Hills, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Cal Berkeley
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: WPLL Futures Long Island Team, All County Honorable Mention, 2019 BOTC Preseason All Suffolk, 2020 BOTC Top 40 Sophomore on LI, LIJL Class of 2022 Watchlist, Varsity since 8th grade, 40 Points as a freshman
Academic honors: 9 time High Honor Roll student 6 time scholar athlete award recipient Italian Honor Society
Expected major: Legal Professions
Why did you choose Cal Berkeley, Women's D1? "Berkeley offers an elite D1 lacrosse program while also giving me the opportunity to continue my studies at one of the top academic universities in the world. Many other aspects such as size, location, campus feel, and the coaches made the decision much clearer to me. Cal checked absolutely every single box I had and more."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my coaches and teammates for their support through this process. Above all I’d like to thank my parents and brothers for everything they have done to help get me to this point.
What other colleges did you consider? "Penn, Yale, Colgate, Rutgers, UMBC, Binghamton, & Manhattan"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alyssa Studdert on her commitment to Cal Berkeley. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: