Belchertown High School (MA) 2021 Midfield Griffin Weiss Commits to Centre College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Belchertown High School (MA) 2021 Midfield Griffin Weiss of Connecticut Valley Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Centre College.

High school: Belchertown High School (Belchertown, MA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Centre College
Club teams: Connecticut Valley Lacrosse, Catamount Box Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 4 year varsity lacrosse player, Junior and Senior year captain,
Academic honors: High honors and honor roll every term, AP Biology and AP Physics, 3 honors/AP classes every year, Excellence Awards in Math (3x), Honors Spanish/World History, US History, Spanish. Pro-Merit, 3.78 (weighted) GPA. Student Athlete Leadership Ambassador. Majoring in molecular biology and behavioral neuroscience
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Centre College, Men's D3? "Rigorous academics, great atmosphere, and want to make Centre known. I want to study molecular biology and behavioral neuroscience, and Centre has a very well respected science program where many students succeed."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Coaches Bobby, Luke, and Ramsay, my teammates, and my parents for pushing me to be the best player I can be."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Griffin Weiss on his commitment to Centre College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: