Deer Park High School (NY) 2021 Defense Jordan Sheehan Commits to Manhattanville College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Deer Park High School (NY) 2021 Defense Jordan Sheehan of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Manhattanville College.

High school: Deer Park High School (Deer Park, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Defense
College committed to: Manhattanville College
Club team: LI Yellow Jackets
Academic honors: NYSPHAA scholar athlete award, Silver honor roll sophomore year, Gold honor roll junior year, Gold honor roll quarter 1 of senior year
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Manhattanville College, Women's D3? "I chose Manhattanville because it was a perfect fit for me both athletically and academically. I knew when I was on campus that this is where I wanted to spend my next 4 years."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thank you to my mom and dad because I couldn’t have done this without them, And to all my coaches throughout my years of playing lacrosse. I’m super excited to spend the next four at Manhattanville!!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jordan Sheehan on her commitment to Manhattanville College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: