East Islip High School (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Stephen DeAmicis Commits to Cortland

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: East Islip High School (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Stephen DeAmicis of East Coast Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: East Islip High School (Islip Terrace, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: East Coast Elite
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Warrior All American award, 2020 Team 91 Invitational Honorable mention, 3 year varsity player
Academic honors: High Honor roll or Honor roll Every quarter
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "I chose SUNY Cortland because of the amazing lacrosse program, the excellent coaches, and top notch physical education program. I am excited for this opportunity and feel that Cortland is a perfect fit for me!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to give a huge thanks to my club Coach Doug Meehan. He has lead by example on and off the field and has supported me all along the way. I would also like to thank my parents for constantly encouraging me to achieve this goal of mine."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Stephen DeAmicis on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: