McDonogh School (MD) 2021 Midfield Jack Dudas Commits to Bucknell University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: McDonogh School (MD) 2021 Midfield Jack Dudas of Crabs Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bucknell University.

High school: McDonogh School (Owings Mills, MD)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Bucknell University
Club team: Crabs Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 3x Under Armour Underclass All American, Inside Lacrosse 4 Star Recruit
Academic honors: 3.72 Cumulative GPA
Why did you choose Bucknell University, Men's D1? "I knew I wanted to go to a school that had a combination of academic rigor, top level lacrosse and fit my social standards. There was no other school like Bucknell that checked off all three of those boxes and the reason I choose to be a bison."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to] My family, Coach Hilgartner and Ben Smith."
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Pennsylvania, & Marquette."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jack Dudas on his commitment to Bucknell University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: