Collegiate School (VA) 2022 Defense, Midfield Barrett Rowe Commits to Wofford College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Collegiate School (VA) 2022 Defense, Midfield Barrett Rowe of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wofford College.

High school: Collegiate School (Richmond, VA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Wofford College
Club team: Yellow Jackets South
Lacrosse honors: WPLL Futures National Championship Summit Under Armour All America Call Back Academy Nike 120 All Star - JMU Camp All Star - Penn State Camp All Star - Nike Camp Defensive Starter - Collegiate Varsity Lacrosse Defensive Starter - Yellow Jackets South Iron Cougar Award - Collegiate School
Academic honors: 2 Academic Scholarships Honor Roll 110+ Hours of Community Service Founder/President One Love Student Leadership Club
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Wofford College, Women's D1? "I like the idea of going to a smaller school where I will get more individual attention. Wofford has a strong Biology program and an excellent history of graduates in medical and dental careers. I am excited about the opportunity and challenge to help turn a young lacrosse program into a consistently winning team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my club coach Christina D'Angelo and my high school coach Christina Dobson for pushing me to be my best. I would also like to thank my parents for their support and for driving me to countless tournaments and camps over the years."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cornell, Richmond, Villanova, Louisville, Delaware, Mercer, Davidson, & High Point"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Barrett Rowe on her commitment to Wofford College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: