Deer Park High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Madison Mattera Commits to Nyack College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Deer Park High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Madison Mattera of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Nyack College.

High school: Deer Park High School (Deer Park, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Nyack College
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Academic honors: Gold and silver honor roll all throughout high school, Girl Scout awards
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Nyack College, Women's D2? "I chose Nyack because I feel that it’s a good fit for me athletically as well as academically. it is also close to home which is important to me. Most importantly I feel that I will have a great next four years at this amazing school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would just like to thank my family for always sticking by my side through this whole process. I would like to think my lacrosse coaches throughout the years who have helped me grow not only as an athlete but as a person. Also a special thanks to the Nyack coach for taking a chance on me, and give me the opportunity to continue playing the sport I love."
What other colleges did you consider? "Saint Rose, Sage, & Keystone "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Mattera on her commitment to Nyack College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: