The Lawrenceville School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Liam Sargent Commits to Lafayette College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: The Lawrenceville School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Liam Sargent of FLG Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lafayette College.

High school: The Lawrenceville School (Lawrenceville, NJ)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Lafayette College
Club team: FLG Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Apex 60 five players to watch, Apex 60 All star, FLG Premier All star, GFW All star
Academic honors: Manhasset Secondary School High honor roll Italian Honor Society Key Club 4 years
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Lafayette College, Men's D1? "I believe that Lafayette was a great fit for me and we will win the Patriot League."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to Coach Posner and my family!!"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Liam Sargent on his commitment to Lafayette College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: