Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Kristin Igneri Commits to Lafayette College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Kristin Igneri of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lafayette College.

High school: Syosset High School (Syosset, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Lafayette College
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Syosset Varsity Team won the LIJLL Summer League Championship, 2020 All Star player of the LIJLL Summer League, 2019 Syosset JV Basketball Most Improved Player, 2018 Syosset JV Lacrosse MVP, 2018 Team Elevate Blue MVP, 2018 LISGYLL Champions(Long Island Senior Girls Youth Lacrosse League)(Defeated Manhasset and Garden City), 2017 Team Elevate Blue Coach’s Award
Academic honors: Currently on Honor Roll at Syosset High School, 2018 Outstanding Achievement in Social Studies Award that was presented at Middle School graduation, Maintained Honor Roll status through Middle School
Why did you choose Lafayette College, Women's D1? "I chose Lafayette because it has a perfect balance of athletics and academics. Right when I stepped on campus it felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you so much to my coaches, parents, sisters and teammates! Couldn’t have done it with our you all!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kristin Igneri on her commitment to Lafayette College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: