Harborfields High School (NY) 2022 Defense Jack (Joseph) Huseman IV Commits to LIU

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Harborfields High School (NY) 2022 Defense Jack (Joseph) Huseman IV of Rebels LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Long Island University.

High school: Harborfields High School (Greenlawn, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Long Island University
Club team: Rebels LC
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Suffolk County Top 50, Captain of the JV Team Freshman Year, Varsity Team Sophomore Year
Academic honors: Global Honors 10 Ap Psychology AP US History A Average
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Long Island University, Men's D1? "It was a beautiful school and has the feel that you are at a college in New England but it is actually close to home. I was very impressed with the coaches and the program they are building. It is the right fit for me for all the right reasons and I'm excited to be able to play for LIU."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Shout out to my family, Nick Caccamo, Rebels LC, & Michael Anderson."
What other colleges did you consider? "Quinnipiac, Merrimack, & St. John’s University"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jack (Joseph) Huseman IV on his commitment to Long Island University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: