Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Attack Jovie Noack Commits to Marist College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Attack Jovie Noack of Team Elevate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High school: Center Moriches High School (Center Moriches, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Marist College
Club team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Three sport scholar athlete, Two time Brine NLC All America games participant, Long Island Lax Recruits 2022 Blue Chip
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, Honors, AP and IB classes, NSHSS
Expected major: Visual & Performing Arts
Why did you choose Marist College, Women's D1? "Marist had everything I hoped to find in a school and a lacrosse program. The coaches expressed what they were looking for in me and what their goals are for the program. They showed me not only what was waiting on an athletic level but they were very aware of what I wanted academically. From my conversations with all of the coaching staff, to the virtual tour of their campus, and my admissions tour I really fully fell in love with the campus. I look forward to going there and being part of the family that the coaching staff spoke about and I cannot wait to make a contribution to the team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my coaches, teammates, teachers, and family."
What other colleges did you consider? "Long Island University, Siena, Niagara, Canisius, Stony Brook, Vermont, Coker College, University of Akron"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jovie Noack on her commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: