Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Sydney Wilson Commits to the University of Florida

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Sydney Wilson of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High school: Agnes Irwin School (Rosemont, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: University of Florida
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Lacrosse Magazine, 2022 National Watchlist-Midfield, 2020 All-America Lacrosse Highlight Team-Philadelphia Team, 2020 Agnes Irwin HS Team Ranked #21, IL Top 25 HS Power Rankings Preseason (2/20/20), 2020 Varsity starter Agnes Irwin High School, 2019 U.S. Club Rankings Summer/Fall Rankings 12/26/19 - Big 4 HHH 2022 Ranked #13 2019 Under Armour Philadelphia Command Team 2019 US Lacrosse National Team Development Player Combine invitee 2019 WPLL Pennsylvania Region Team Member 2019 PASLA National Tournament Philly Team 2 Member 2019 Radnor High School Varsity Lacrosse Team as a Freshman 2019 Radnor High School Central League Champions 2018 Under Armour Uncommitted 2022 Team 2018 Golden Boot Awardee (Highest Goal Scorer) - Freshman year
Academic honors: Agnes Irwin: High Honors First & Second Semester | Radnor HS: Distinguished Honor Roll, Best Buddies club member, Athletes for Athletes (Special Olympics), SpeakUP! leadership and Youth lacrosse coach, PAL (working with a 3rd grader in the Lower School at Agnes Irwin - several times a month)
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Florida because Mandee, Nadine and Taryn are amazing coaches! They all have a great energy that really drew me to them. Since Carly (my twin sister) and I decided to attend college together, we wanted to experience something new and go further away from home. Florida is also the perfect mix of high level academics and athletics with the excitement of big-time football! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my HHH club director, Colleen Magarity, for always pushing me to be my best. Also I would like to thank my HHH club coach Kasey Mock for being such a positive leader and helping me focus on enjoying the game. And another big thank you to my Agnes Irwin coach, Lauren Wray, for being such a strong leader and helping me grow on and off the field. Thank you to all of my current and past teammates for helping me become the player I am today, you guys have added so much joy to playing lacrosse. A heartfelt thank you to my parents for supporting me in everything and driving me all around for tournaments, practices, and shooting practice with friends. The biggest thank you to my twin sister Carly for pushing me, practicing with me everyday, and truly molding me to become the player I am today- I cannot wait to play together for our 4 years at Florida. Go Gators!! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook, Penn State, Harvard, Yale"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sydney Wilson on her commitment to the University of Florida. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: