The Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Attack Carly Wilson Commits to the University of Florida

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Attack Carly Wilson of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High school: The Agnes Irwin School (Villanova, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: University of Florida
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Lacrosse Magazine National Watchlist Attack, 2020 All-America Lacrosse Highlight Team-Philadelphia Team, 2020 Agnes Irwin HS Team Ranked #21, IL Top 25 HS Power Rankings Preseason (2/20/20), 2020 Varsity starter Agnes Irwin High School, 2019 U.S. Club Rankings Summer/Fall Rankings 12/26/19 - Big 4 HHH 2022 Ranked #13, 2019 Under Armour Philadelphia Command Team, 2019 US Lacrosse National Team Development Player Combine invitee, 2019 WPLL Pennsylvania Region Team Member, 2019 PASLA National Tournament Philly Team 1 Member, 2019 Radnor High School Varsity Lacrosse Team as a freshman, 2019 Radnor High School Central League Champions, 2019 Radnor Varsity Coaches Awardee, 2018 Under Armour Uncommitted 2022 Team
Academic honors: Agnes Irwin: High Honors First & Second Semester;, Radnor HS: Distinguished Honor Roll, Best Buddies club member, Athletes for Athletes (Special Olympics), SpeakUP! leadership and Youth lacrosse coach, PAL (working with a 3rd grader in the Lower School at Agnes Irwin - several times a month), 2019 Originated a non-profit charity to provide fresh fruits and vegetables to the homeless in Philadelphia-Produce Project along with all social media content
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "When I walked onto campus I immediately felt chills and knew that I wanted to go to the University of Florida. I love how Florida has a big time athletic feel, but at the same time, it feels like a tight-knit family. When I first met Mandee, Taryn, and Nadine, their energy jumped off the screen and it felt like I knew them for years. Their combined lacrosse experience is amazing and I am so excited to learn from them. I was also really drawn to their strong academics and my twin sister, Sydney, and I really wanted to go to school in the south to have a new experience together. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Colleen Magarity for guiding me through this process and always challenging me to get better everyday. I also want to thank Kasey Mock for teaching me how to play with my head and my heart and for inspiring me to play with and for my team. Another huge thank you to Lauren Wray for encouraging me to be aggressive, gritty, and to never back down from an opponent. Thank you to my parents who have always been there for me and for driving those long drives to tournaments and camps; I truly could not have done anything without you guys encouraging me and being my rocks. I also want to thank all of my teammates who have pushed me to get better every day and who have taught me how to be a supportive teammate. A special thank you goes out to my HHH family who has been there from the start of it all and created so many special memories together. Finally, I would love to thank my twin sister for being my constant workout buddy and for always pushing me to be my best; I could not have done this without you being my source of motivation and best friend- I love you so much and cannot wait to be Gators together!! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook, Penn State, Harvard, & Yale"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Carly Wilson on her commitment to University of Florida. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: