Canandaigua Academy (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Abbey Herod Commits to Boston College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Canandaigua Academy (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Abbey Herod of Monster Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston College.

High school: Canandaigua Academy (Canandaigua, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Boston College
Club team: Monster Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Monroe County First Team (Freshman), Section 5 Championship All Tournament Team (Freshman), All Greater Rochester Honorable Mention (Freshman)
Academic honors: Distinguished Scholar every quarter
Expected major: Mathematics & Statistics
Why did you choose Boston College, Women's D1? "The team culture and high level of both education and lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents and my brother for always pushing me to get better, and my coach, Ronnie Davis, for leading me through the lacrosse world from a young age."
What other colleges did you consider? "Yale, Richmond, UVA, & Pitt"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abbey Herod on her commitment to Boston College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: