Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2021 LSM, Defense Eddie Ross Commits to Bridgewater College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2021 LSM, Defense Eddie Ross of PA Roughriders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bridgewater College.

High school: Bishop Shanahan High School (Downingtown, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Bridgewater College
Club team: PA Roughriders Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: PA Roughriders 2020 National Team Selection
Academic honors: Honors Student, AP Scholar, Mock Trial Club, Volunteer LaMancha Animal Rescue
Expected major: Legal Professions
Why did you choose Bridgewater College, Men's D3? "I chose Bridgewater because it was exactly what I was looking for in a small rural campus with great options for a pre-law majors. As soon as I walked on campus I felt at home. They have great athletic facilities and a beautiful campus. Coach Grant and Coach Drumheller made me feel comfortable throughout the process and I cant wait to get to work with them."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, coaches, and teammates for all they have done to help me get to where I am today! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Hood College, Washington College and Randolph Macon"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Eddie Ross on his commitment to Bridgewater College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential while emulating the NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.