Manhasset High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Jordan Gangaram Commits to Amherst College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Manhasset High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Jordan Gangaram of Igloo Blackice has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Amherst College.

High school: Manhasset High School (Manhasset, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Amherst College
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Ranked Top 50 Juniors on Long Island
Academic honors: 1. National Science, Honor Society 2) National History Honor Society; 3) National Spanish Honor Society; 4) 2018/2019 NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Award
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Amherst College, Men's D3? "Top lacrosse program with high academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my club team and high school coaches for all the support, but most importantly my parents for making me the man I am today."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Jordan Gangaram on his commitment to Arcadia University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: